API

by: ebeuille, 6 years ago

Hello and Happy Christmas. I was recently offered a job and although I am not a developer even remotely, I was asked at the interview if I could get some data through and API interface for an application which is widely used in the industry. I said I could try to find a way for us to have the data and manipulate it. To be honest, I don't know where to start. I started by reading the application's direct connectivity guide: https://www.trayport.com/uk/clients/support-documentation/joule-direct-connectivity-guide
But, the is a bit too technical for me.  Could anybody help me to develop Python code which would allow us to connect (we have an account) to this application through API and to download data to the company's servers? I have installed Anaconda 2 and 3 and have done some coding work by following these tutorials which yielded some success (Monte Carlo simulations, that kind of thing...). I've also installed the Jupyter Notebook, don't know how to go about connecting through API, thanks for your help.  

You must be logged in to post. Please login or register an account.

Hello Ebeuille,

Did you make any progress in this topic?

-Alejchbar 4 years ago

You must be logged in to post. Please login or register an account.